CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, October 4, 2008

I was just wondering...

does anyone ever feel so frustrated that there is not enough time in a lifetime to write about everything that could be written about?

1 comments:

Aussie said...

oh my god yes.
there are so many little things that people miss out on when writing (due to the lack of time). one can write anything about ANYTHING. one can write about a rock on a street, but that person could take the story of the rock into many directions...
he could make it very opinionated and say how much he hates the rock.
he could say how much the rock helps out the environment.
he could even make the rock speak and have a best friend who's a butterfly.

dear lord. there really isn't enough time to right everything that we want to write. I guess we just have to be committed to it? I'm not sure.

ha hopefully this comment made sense. I have no idea.

-A