CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

unconditional love

So, I was in religion class yesterday and we were discussing how God is a mystery and we can never completely know the being that God is. I kind of started thinking on my own, just some shallow contemplation, but I came to the conclusion that God must be a really cool guy (or being, if you want to be completely correct.) I was just imagining what it would be like to be God, and I thought about how bored I would be. Seriously, God must love us so much. He does so much for us, he watches his people make mistakes over and over again and he still loves us. He’s watched us for millions of years. I would honestly be extremely depressed if I saw all the evil that happens in my creation. But I am not God. And I am very happy about that. God sees the evil, but he also sees the good. He sees the need to please. He sees that we are trying and struggling to do his will every day and he gives us credit for that. We are not perfect; we can never hope to be. But we can be grateful that we have a God who loves us unconditionally.

0 comments: