CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Brian Andreas

I started thinking about a quote today when I was bike riding. I didn't know who the author was, but I liked the quote. I googled it (google solves all) and the author was Brian Andreas who is an American artist and short story teller.


She said she usually cried at least once each day
not because she was sad,
but because the world was so beautiful and life was so short.

Here are some more quotes by Brian Andreas:

Everything changed
the day he figured out
there was exactly enough time
for the important things in his life.


The most important thing
you leave behind is the stuff that turns into treasures
when children find it.

Anyone can slay a dragon, he told me,
but try waking up every morning and loving the world all over again.
That's what takes a real hero.
I just thought this was all very beautiful.
Have a wonderful Sunday,
gracie

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Grace, I'm fine. Thank you for worrying about me, but there was nothing wrong when I wrote that. I was pretty much half-asleep, and the point of the post wasn't that I was worried at that moment, it was that that is how I normally go through a day, being worried all the time.
Thanks again!
Love,
Ariel

Aussie said...

I love these quotes!
I can especially relate to
"The most important thing... when children find it."