I've been thinking about this a lot recently. Have you ever known someone who didn't know how to have fun? I can't stand it. There are some people I know who always hold back. They always think they're having fun, but when you look at them, you see that their smile doesn't go all the way up to their eyes. They've tricked themselves into thinking that they're having fun, but they really aren't. It's all pretend. They never let go. It's good to let go sometimes and be completely crazy. Ahhhhhh I don't know why this has been bothering me so much. It makes me sad when I see people who are pretending to have fun. Laugh obnoxiously loud. Snort. Be crazy. It's good for you.
xoxograce
Friday, August 1, 2008
Fun
Posted by Hilary at Friday, August 01, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
You're right about this. Letting go can be very hard for some people, though.
The best you can do is make them as comfortable as possible.
Post a Comment