CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Homecoming =]

Well, tonight was lovely. I got my haircut at 1:15 (notice the bangs). Then Julija came over and we drove to the Greek Islands where we met Andrea, Veronica, Cally, and Johanna. Julija and I were somehow color coordinated and we didn't even know we were going to be... we both had black dresses with green accents. Weird. I ate gyros and pastichio and it was delicious. Then we made a Walgreens run because my camera ran out of batteries. We had fun playing in the Halloween aisle. We took pictures that Ronica has on her camera. Then we went to the dance. The theme was Marti Gras but obviously, with our lack of school spirit, nobody cared. I had a lot of fun tonight. Despite my foot problem, I danced all night and had fun with all my friends. After the dance Julija, Andrea, Johanna, and I went to White Palace and got some milkshakes (Julija also got some French toast). That milkshake may have been the best one I have ever had. No joke.




















have a lovely rest of the weekend!
xoxograce

1 comments:

Jenny said...

Grace, I love your revamped blog.
It makes me smile a whole lot. You have no idea.
And I love the picture of us, including Alexis.
And I really like the post above this, too!
(: