I'm in school right now. I'm extremely tired and I should be doing my astronomy homework but I don't know what it is so...
This is spirit week at our school and we have homecoming on Saturday. This is the schedule of the week:
Monday: Twin Day
Tuesday: Hawaiian Day
Wednesday: Superhero Day
Thursday: Decades Day (Freshman-50's, Sophomores-60's, Juniors- 70's, Seniors- 80's) So I'm dressed up with teased hair, leggings and legwarmers right now and it is wayyyy too hot in this building to be wearing layers.
Friday: Spirit Day-- we wear any school shirts and jeans and we have our pep rally. I'm sure it will be peppy. Not really. We have low school spirit at this school. We didn't have a football team for a long time and now we've only had it for five years and we're not the best...
Will on this blog is wearing red pants today hahaha. "Will looks particularly sexy today. Why does he have to be gay?" my friend Katie asked me. Katie, Will says thanks for saying he looks sexy.
I haven't really blogged in a while so I guess I'll update.
School started. I like my classes.
I got the supporting role in the school musical, "Kiss Me, Kate" so that's exciting =]
I'm going to the homecoming game tomorrow with Amy and I'm borrowing one of her dresses for the dance on Saturday because I don't want to spend money and buy a new one. Amy's 4'11" though to my 5'6" so we'll see how her dress fits me...
Being in the computer lab has woken me up because it's air conditioned all year round in here.
Latin class is really boring me lately. Freshman year it was my favorite class. I guess the teacher really can make the class.
I don't want to be in school right now. I want to be in bed eating food.
I'm starting a diet again. I've gained a lot of weight. Yeahh... we'll see.
I wish I could dance.
There is something wrong with my foot. I stepped on something a while ago and now it still hurts and sometimes it feels like a nerve is being pinched or something. It's quite painful.
It's funny to see everyone dressed up this week. We should have theme days every week. I would love it, but I'm sure we'd all get bored.
Okay 4th period ends in like four minutes so I'm gonna go. Hopefully I'll write more soon.
xoxograce
Thursday, September 25, 2008
"Ive never let my school interfere with my education." -Mark Twain
Posted by Hilary at Thursday, September 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
http://drhorrible.com/mushortio.html
ha I like how you updated during school. have you used the macs yet?
oh and teachers really do make or break the class... the bad thing (or maybe the good thing in some situations) is that it reflects on my grade as well. YUCK.
-A
Grace,
I love Jenny Lewis.
I love the song on your blog!
p.s. I saw some girl drinking water and I yelled "hey hilary!!!"
and it wasn't you.
and her locker is right across the hall from mine so we see eachother every day...
haha it's awesome.
Post a Comment