A few weeks ago, I went to see Jersey Boys. I wasn't expecting much, despite the rave reviews I'd heard over and over. The performance was spectacular. The cast does a tremendous job portraying the story of The Four Seasons and performing their well known songs.
I kind of fell in love with Drew Gehling who plays Bob Gaudio. He was so fun to watch, and his naive character was quite lovable. Last night I was at the Taste of Chicago, and he was there, performing for Broadway in Chicago at the Taste! The event started at six, and Grant Park was filled with adults, teenagers, and children who were all ready to hear (and if lucky, actually see) performances by the actual actors and actresses from productions that are currently downtown, and that are coming within the next year. The cast of Jersey Boys were the last performers at the showcase, so my friends and I went up as close as we could when Drew walked on from stage right it was a sight to see. 
xoxoGrace
Tuesday, July 1, 2008
Oh What a Night!
Posted by Hilary at Tuesday, July 01, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment