CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

From Write on Wednesday

What’s your favourite genre of writing? Creative Nonfiction
How often do you get writer’s block? Whenever I have an assignment due =]
How do you fix it? I just write anything I can think of, try to get into a good mood so that I can get my creative juices going
Do you type or write by hand? I type because my handwriting changes every two seconds and I can't stand it...
Do you save everything you write? No, I should, but some of it is soooo bad
Do you ever go back to an old idea long after you abandoned it? Yessir =]
Do you have a constructive critic? Not officially, but my Creative Writing teacher and my friends give me good feedback
Did you ever write a novel? haha, it's only one of my greatest aspirations
What genre would you love to write but haven’t? I would love to BE GOOD at writing ficion
What’s one genre you have never written, and probably never will? I hate poetry. I've written it, but I hate it. Ugh Poetry. Die.
How many writing projects are you working on right now? Currently I'm being extremely lazyy... I have a lot of unfinished projects
Do you write for a living? Do you want to? I do not write for a living but someday I hope to
Have you ever written something for a magazine or newspaper? I've submitted something... it was a really poorly written piece with a very poorly chosen subject
Have you ever won an award for your writing? no
What are your five favourite words? precious... oh man, i can't think right now...
Do you ever write based on your dreams? No
Do you favour happy endings, sad endings, or cliff-hangers? Mmm... not cliffhangers... I try to change it up between happy and sad endings... not everything is happy in life, but not everything is completely depressing
Have you ever written based on an artwork you’ve seen? No

0 comments: