New year's resolutions? Ehh, not really, just a bunch of things that I've been wanting to do. I don't know if I can accomplish them all in one year... I just want to do them... at some point... maybe soon. Whenver I decide to take on one thing I always think I can do better. And I can do better... somewhere along the way I just lost the willpower. So here's to 2009 and all the good and bad it will bring. Here's to the new people I will meet, and the old people I can continue to cherish.
· Write more letters
· Be trustworthy
· Be honest
· Don’t be afraid to say what I think
· Show people when I love them
· Forgive.
· Practice for voice lessons
· Learn piano
· Start running again.
· Lose the 23 pounds I gained in 2008
· Find time for myself. For reading. For writing. For taking bubble baths and pampering myself.
· Find who I am and what I believe.
· Find the line between having fun and being obnoxious.
· Not to be a bitch. [Sorry for the language.]
· Be healthy.
· Save money.
· Stop swearing.
· Be confident.
· Get organized.
· Stop being scared.
· See the movies I’ve wanted to see.
· Get off the damn computer.
· Start walking.
· Go on the swings at the park once a week.
· Catch up with people.
· Make friends at college.
· Make this summer count.
· Get scholarships.
· Find somewhere I love to work.
· Take yoga classes
· Stop being lazy.
· Take up photography.
· Learn to sew.
· Find who I can trust.
· Make communication more personal.
· Find a new subject to study.
· Learn to dance.
· Eat what I want. But don’t overeat.
· Learn how to cook something other than pasta, eggs, and French toast =]
· Do what I want. No regrets.
Love,
Grace
Friday, January 2, 2009
Resolutions...
Posted by Hilary at Friday, January 02, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment