CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 31, 2009

Music Revival

I remember being at my cousin Kate's house a few years ago, I think it was on New Year's day, and she was burning some CD's for my cousin Em and me. They were talking about how music has gone through a great revival ever since the iPod came out. Ever since, the idea of a music revival has seemed enchanting.


I'm a music person but not as much as one might expect considering my musical background. Honestly I'm lazy and don't have the money to spend on music. I have found most of my favorite artists from the CDs that my friend Tracy makes me. Right now, my favorite artist is Ben Folds. His music is so calming, so relaxing, so sad, but so peaceful. He's always been in my top artists but as of now he is my number one. He is a genius on the piano and I am in love with his music. It's so precious, so from the soul, so deep, so heavy. So beautiful. I just wanted to share him with you... his videos are disabled from embedding, but look him up on youtube or myspace =]
love,
hilary

0 comments: